Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Haloscan has been having a lot of problems this weekend- they say everything should be running by today sometime, but we'll see. It seems as though I chose the most Pooey commenting service there is, not to complain too much about a free service. And now everything is working fine again.
Just got back from my favorite used bookstore. Only bought kids' books today- an Asterix, a really beautifully painted book about the Chinese Zodiac, and two books about poolar bears, written by a guy whose name I am jealous of- Hans de Beer.
It's absolutely gorgeous out: 5 degrees! But by Thursday the daytime high is suppoosed to drop to -17. Arctic high coming in, courtesy of my friends the poolar bears.
Saw Daredevil yesterday with members of Seven Daredevil Fix. I liked it- enough to give it 2 poos out of 5.

No comments: