Thursday, February 20, 2003

I've added a few new links lately- first of all, let me highlight my sister's blog , who has many interesting stories to tell about living in Mexico. She doesn't say poo ever, but don't hold it against her- she is the reigning Pooet Laureate on these pages after all. Then I came across a rather interesting Bloggal phenomenon- it seems I am not the only Bear Blogger out there ("he was our only hope." "No, there is another."). Little Bear is not only an excellent writer, she has also recently poosted about poop! Is that crazy or what! We must be related. So go check out her blog. And some exciting news- I get to be an Oilers Pundit! Yay! I have been added to the Elite and Sagacious Poondits, but I can't poost just yet because I screwed up the invite to join. But check out another side of my persona in the next few days.
And I tried to make each entry linkable, which I did, but unfortunately, like with commenting systems, it doesn't seem to be retroactive, so I wouldn't be able to link to the poost about The Murderous Axe of Morgoth, for example. Or all the great pooems we wrote. But from now on I will be able to.

No comments: