Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Me = Sad
I helped Cory and Lauren pack all their stuff into a moving van today, so that tomorrow they can move away forever:( A terrible day. They are moving to Medicine Hat. More like Medicine Crap. No wait- more like Medicine Piece of Poo! Cory and I had some good times this last year- canoeing from Devon to Edmonton (a gruelling journey of many many millions of centimeters), going to M-T Town to watch gunslingers, and then his truck that he just bought stopped working for some reason on our return trip- we were just outside of Leduc and managed to limp into the city alright. We spent a hot summer afternoon pumping his antique bellows to try and do some blacksmithing, though all we accomplished was getting very very hot and sweaty. Then there was all the Two Towers goodness that I've already detailed. And lots of other things- Many Truly Memorable Times. Oh yeah and Lauren is really great too, it has only been a pleasure having her for a friend. Plus she is pregnant, so that's pretty exciting. Even if it means she can't come tobogannoganning.
But on the plus side they left me their little Mousey Mouse, Legolas. It is a well-known fact that bears and mice are good friends, so we should get along just fine. Lauren told me I have to watch out that he doesn't poo on me, though. When their other mouse Gimli died, me and Cory mourned his passing with a shot of rye at O'Byrne's. Damn I'm gonna miss him. Cory I mean, not Gimli. >sniff sniff< okay that's twice in one week. Double poo.

No comments: