Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Alright, so, I know you are all eagerly awaiting the results of the Bloggiversary contest. Selkie said she would have an entry in by today sometime, so I will hold off until I get it- I asked her for an extension for her bloggiversary contest, so fair is fair. But a quick reminder of the entries so far:
Tammy entered a picture her daughter drew in the art category. Again, nicely done with the nefariousisity.
Gabrille entered NosBEARatu in the Bear Necessities category and a transcript of my daily conference call in the Pop Culture category.
And my sister, La Pinche Esa, entered a Mexico/pirates/duende story, complete with bears and ass-kicking, which is actually just two poosts down, so I won't bother linking to it.
So, I will announce the winners once I get Selkie's entry in- therefore, any other last minute entries will still be accepted.

No comments: