Thursday, October 23, 2003

It was a worthy ten year anniverary. I got to hang out with two of my very best friends. Rowan came on MSN just like I hoped, and we got all caught up. Then Jay and I hooked up for stogies, and we talked and reminisced and philosophized. And we didn't even get into any trouble with the law.
Though I came close to getting us into a different sort of trouble when we poked our heads in at La Tienda, saw it was full, and asked for suggestions for cigar-friendly bars, and one guy suggested Overtime.
"Overtime?" I said, "No way, that's where all the cougars and divor . . ." I stopped when I realized the guy talking was about the exact demographic for Overtime, and him and all his friends were obviously quite fond of the place.
But no one beat us up and no one arrested us. Come to think of it, maybe that would have been even more fun . . . nah.

No comments: