Friday, October 17, 2003

Blarg kindly reminded me that there is, as I type, a Chinese astronaut in a Chinese spaceship orbiting the earth (actually, further investigation reveals he is back on Earth). Knowing me as he does, and knowing that I have interests in both the realms of China and astronomy, he rightfully wondered why I haven't said anything about it. Well, I have no answer to that question, so instead, my response shall be to rectify the situation thusly:

Wo zhuhe Zhong Guo.
Wo zhuhe Yang Liwei- ni jiangluo, ni yilu ping an.

Also, Blarg asked the following thoughtful question, which I would be remiss in ignoring: how does one poo in space? carefully?
The answer, of course, is that one poos with a certain abandonment, a joie de vivre, even, as you take advantage of the weightlessness to let 'er rip in whatever direction you choose. Triple points if your poo takes up residency in the asteroid belt. But, yes, do be careful.
So thank you Blarg, for the heads-up.

No comments: