Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Coqui over at Stand in the Wind is finally back after an extended absence, but her commenting system does not work! So go pay her a visit. Today she talked about being corrected occasionally for her English, (she's originally from Argentina) and so I wanted to comment that the fact that she knows two languages puts her ahead of most Americans, and not to sweat it. But since I can't do that, I will say it here and hope she stops by and sees it. As you know, Pooing in the Woods strives for linguistic diversity, as can be seen in my Spanish X-Men poost yesterday, and a language primer on poo I poosted a few months ago. Homie Bear has nothing but respect for those who are truly multilingual, and not just charlatans like me.
But for those of you who occasionally need to translate something, here is a handy, if imperfect translator webpage. See if you can translate this:
Verwelkoomt te Pooing in de Hout! Homie is Beer de best guy in de wereld!
Hmm, I am not a beer, but that DOES give me an idea . . .

No comments: