Sunday, April 20, 2003

I hope you had a fine Easter, cause I certainly did. It was the nicest day of the year by far, I think it was easily 20 degrees (Celsius), which around here at this time of year = hot. I went to church but they were watching a movie I had already seen so I went out for a liittle walk, and it seemed like everyone else was also out walking, or playing in the parks, or having barbecues. It was nice. The occasional house had Go Crazy! posters and Oilers flags in their windows, looking so forlorn. I then returned to the Gathering to enjoy a very nice set of music by Sanctuary, one of our house bands. Before that, I went over to my Mom's house to see if I could beg some Easter Dinner, but she had just returned from Hinton where my Dad is working, so there was no home-cooked meal to be had today. Instead we went out to a truck stop for supper.

No comments: