Tuesday, April 29, 2003

X2 is coming out this Friday already! Nice. I thought it was still a few weeks away. I bought the X-Men 1.5 DVD a while back and it came with a coupon worth $10 to go see Daredevil or X2, so that's a pretty good deal. I'm also very excited about the Hulk, but I don't know when that's coming out, June or something. I feel a couple of 0 Poo ratings coming up! I remember an issue of the Incredible Hulk from a while back (15 years ago? I am so old!), when Todd McFarlane was drawing it, and the Hulk was smart and grey instead of dumb and green (the world of comics is a labyrinthine mess of twists and turns) and Wolverine dropped by to fight the Hulk for a while. That was a cool one. I think they tied. Wolverine actually made his first appearance in an issue of the Incredible Hulk back in the '70's, but I was a little too young back then.
Todd McFarlane is a partial owner of the Edmonton Oilers and designed their third jerseys, by the way. He is originally from Alberta, just like me and Wolverine. We actually have lots in common. All three of us fight evil. And we all love the Oilers.

No comments: