Sunday, April 06, 2003

Here is the finalized version of the Poo Primer
A is for Apoocalypse, the world come to end
B is for Bear, man's very best friend
C is for Cult Leader- Promoting the Violence
D is for Dropping, no need for your silence
E is for Eating, as in Eat My Poo
F is for Flushing, to clear out the loo
G is for Growl, a great Grizzlie greeting
H is for Hornet-Dog, stinging and eating
I is for Indulgence, to get out of limbo
J is for Jezebel, she is a bimbo
K is for Klaw, yeah, I spell it with K
L is for Legomouse, cause he passed away
M is for Murderous, as in Axe of Morgoth
N is for North Pole, where it's cold like on Hoth
O is for Orc that bears like to eat
P is for Poo which isn't as sweet!
Q is for Quebec, where a bear is an ours
R is for Restraining Order, Here, I have yours!
S is for Sasquatch, they give me a scare
T is for Tibet, super-high in the air
U is for Umm, a handy word for sure
V is for Virtuous, cause I am so pure
W is for Waddell, Homie Bear's clan
X is for Xerxes, a Syrian man
Y is for Yak, ornery and mean
Z is for Zero, number of Yetis I've seen

There, the Poo Primer is finally all done. Now to work on getting it into the preschools as the standard curriculum.
In other news, I'm a little bit sick right now, and I have to preach in a couple hours. I hope my throat can hold out.

No comments: