Sunday, April 06, 2003

Not only does April feature the Day of Fools (and God's joke on us this year is all the extra winter we're having), it is also the month of Poolight Savings Time. So even though my body says it is 2:30 right now, which is already late enough, it is now legally 3:30. So just a pooblic service announcement: move your clocks one hour ahead. It is important that I remember because I am preaching tomorrow at the Gathering, and not only do I have the bad habit of thinking we start at 7 when we start at 6 (PM), but if I forget about the time change I could pootentially be 2 hours late.
Did you know that all of China is on Beijing Standard Time (or whatever it's called)? Kind of sucks for the Tibetans and Uighurs who have to get up at 6AM BST, and it's actually like 3 or 4AM. At least they probably don't have to deal with telemarketers who call at 9:00 their time and it's still 7:00 my time. Grrrrrrr.

No comments: